OARC 26 Call for Presentations deadline extended…
We are pleased to confirm the OARC Programme Committee have so far accepted 15 talks to be presented at OARC 26 in Madrid, with more still under review. Topics range from an introduction to a new project to document (and resolve) non-conformant DNS implementations, through how Cloudflare analyze over 100 billion DNS requests each day, to a look at how DNS security might change as and when Quantum Cryptography becomes a reality.
A lists of speakers and the talks accepted so far are at:
We are still looking for more talks to complete our programme, and have thus extended the Call for Presentations deadline to Friday, March 17th, 2017. Please submit your abstracts for consideration by the Programme Committee before this deadline. Details are at:
The updated schedule is now:
- 6th January 2017, Call for Presentations posted and open for submissions
- 17th March 2017, Revised Deadline for submission
- 31st March 2017, Draft Agenda published
- 14th April 2017, Final Agenda Published
- 28th April 2017, Final deadline for slideset submission
A reminder to register your attendance. Early Bird registration is open until and including Saturday, April 29th, 2017 via:
See you in Madrid!