Introducing the 2023 OARC Programme Committee
… plus a reminder about OARC 40, Registrations and Call for Presentations
Happy New Year from OARC. We trust your holiday was enjoyable and look forward to working with you another year.
The 2023 OARC PC
We also received one additional nomination, from Petr Špaček at ISC. The
Board made the exceptional decision to temporarily increase the size of
the PC for 2023 to 8, and also appoint Petr.
Ray Bellis replaces Jaromir Talir as Board liaison to the PC.
OARC 40 Registration and Call for Presentations
Discounted early bird registrations (with additional discounts for delegates from OARC member organisations) are now available (until January 25th).
Further details and Registration links are on the OARC 40 Registration page.
Call for Presentations
The Programme Committee is seeking contributions from the community and the deadline has been extended until 05 Jan 23:59 UTC .
You may present in person at the venue or remotely.
All DNS-related subjects and suggestions for discussion topics are welcome. For inspiration, we provide a non-exhaustive list of ideas:
- Operations: Any operational gotchas, lessons learned from an outage, details/reasons for a recent outage (how to improve TTR, tooling).
- Deployment: DNS config management and release process.
- Monitoring: Log ingestion pipeline, analytics infrastructure, anomaly detection.
- Scaling: DNS performance management and metrics. Increasing DNS Server Efficiency
- Security/Privacy: DNSSEC signing and validation, key storage, rollovers, qname minimization, DoH/DoT
The presentations can be either a full-length presentation — 20 mins (+5 mins Q/A) or a lightning presentation — 10 mins (+5 mins for Q/A)
For more information on submitting a contribution please go to OARC 40 Call for Presentations page.